Welcome to Wandering Rohit
My Name is Rohit Choudhary and i Love to Wander
Let’s Wander Together, Your Way!
Anthony Bourdain once said “If you’re twenty-two, physically fit, hungry to learn and be better, I urge you to travel – as far and as widely as possible. Sleep on floors if you have to. Find out how other people live and eat and cook. Learn from them.”
As someone who is passionate about the benefits of traveling, I have designed this site to inform and inspire you to explore our great earth, learn about other cultures, see amazing sites and meet folks who live differently than you do. I have been lucky enough to have traveled extensively.
Along with seeing major sites, my goal is to motivate you to travel in a way that allows you to connect with people and understand what it is like to live on their little piece of the planet. In my experience, spending a little extra time in each location and appreciating the food, customs, traditions, and history of a location fosters a connection and treasured memories that are life lasting.
WHAT IS WANDERING ROHIT TRAVEL BLOG DOING AT THE MOMENT?
Wandering Rohit Travel Blog is primarily working on all travel things of India. It aims to create an enabling online environment for travelers to express their views. It also aims to promote India as a destination among other things by producing/showcasing creative content on different subjects including:
- Travel tips or processes to different countries from India
- Travel stories to different countries around the world that begin from India
- Travel itineraries & guides by Indian travelers to foreign countries
- Stories and experiences of travelers within India
- Food and travel guide of India’s tourist destinations
- Safety and security tips from different travelers (women and men) for different destinations (domestic and international)
- Travel tips for different styles of travelers (families, trekkers, campers, solo, etc.)
- Dos and Don’ts for tourists in different destinations of India
- Anything outdoor-related from across India (travel story, tips, travel guide, inspiration, resources, news, etc.)
- The historic relevance of tourist attractions in India